Get to Know Our Family of Orange County/Inland Empire Personal Injury Attorneys
List All Members | General:
- Law Offices of Brian Brandt
309 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
1851 E. First Street, Suite 900
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Brian Brandt is a well known and respected attorney with over 25 years experience in representing victims injured by the negligence of other drivers, property owners, corporations and manufacturers.
Attorney Brian Brandt grew up in Upland, California and graduated from the University of California Santa Barbara in 1984 with a double major in anthropology and psychology. He graduated from the University of Santa Clara's Law School in 1987 and was admitted to the California State Bar in 1987.
He and his wife, Camille, have 5 daughters and one boy, ages 5 years old to 15, and a 9 passenger Chevy Suburban to ferry them around town.
Brian is an avid soccer fan and coach; he's coached over 40 AYSO teams in the past 10 years.
The whole Brandt family relishes the outdoors; they surf, fish, backpack, snowboard, dive, and hike whenever they can.
As a husband and father of six children, he understands the devastating impact that can occur to the lives of others when they are injured through no fault of their own. Brian Brandt, his team of lawyers and support staff are passionate about winning for victims of wrongdoing, and making our community a safer place by holding people responsible for the harm they cause.
Most people don't realize that the reason many cases are not settled is because the insurance company for the defendant does not want to pay a person or family what is owed. When the case does go to trial the jurors are not told there is an insurance company involved.
Brian Brandt has the resources and experience to go up against the big insurance companies and recover millions of dollars year after year on behalf of his clients.
The Law Offices of Brian Brandt are conveniently located just off the 10 Freeway, in the City of Upland. We offer free consultations. We do not charge, unless you recover. If you or a loved one needs help, give us a call so we can begin to make things better.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Animal Bites – Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Premises Liability – Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall – Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Machinery & Tools
- Medical Products & Devices
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- California 1987
- U S District Court Central District of California 1987
- U S Court of Federal Claims 1998
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California 1987 – JD
- University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California 1984 – BA
- Major: Anthropology & Psychology
- Graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- “AV” Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Selected for Martindale Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- “AV” Rated Martindale Hubbell (Highest possible rating for legal skills and ethics)
- Former Judge Pro Tem
- Listed as One of the Inland Empires Best Lawyers, Inland Empire Magazine 2006
- Personal Injury Malpractice Attorney of the Year 1999 thru 2008 (Consumer Business Review)
- Listed in “Who’s Who in American Law
- Life time membership of The Multi Million Advocate Forum and the Million Advocate Forum
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Kiwanis Club President: 1997-1998
- Western San Bernardino County Bar President: 1999-2000
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorney of Orange County
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS:
- Law Offices of Maroney & Brandt: Attorney – Partner 1987-1996
- Phi Sigma Kappa
- Listed as One of The Inland Empires Best Lawyers, Inland Empire Magazine 2006
- Personal Injury Malpractice Attorney of the Year 1999 thru 2007 (Consumer Business Review)
- Certified Practitioner in Both State and Federal Courts
- Admitted in U S Court of Federal Claims
- Listed in 2001 America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals