Let Our Orange County/Inland Empire Personal Injury Attorneys Help You!
At the Law Offices of Brian Brandt, our team is dedicated to fighting for the rights of our clients. For over 25 years, Brian Brandt and his team have helped Orange County and Inland Empire personal injury victims fight for their rights against insurance companies, property owners, and medical offices.
If You Have Been Injured, Let Us Take the Worry Out of Your Claim
We understand how emotionally and physically challenging it can be to face a personal injury. That’s why we work hard to help ease your worries and stress of having to fight legal battles on your own. Our team of Orange County personal injury lawyers knows the cost of medical bills that you have to cope with in addition to your pain and suffering. In many cases, the toll you have to pay is long-term—or may even be permanent. With our help you can regain peace of mind while fighting for a fair and just compensation for your experience.
To help you right away, we have written a free book with legal guidance called Braving the Accident Jungle. In this book, we give you beginning guidance to help you get a better understanding of what goes into your case and what you as a victim need to know.
We serve personal injury victims in the Orange County and Inland Empire region, including Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, San Bernardino, Riverside, Santa Ana, Pomona, Chino, Fontana, Irvine, and Upland.
Let the Team at the Law Firm of Brian Brandt Fight for You
Whether you have been injured by a truck driver crashing into your passenger car on the San Bernardino Freeway, broken a bone after falling at the local grocery store, or have a family member who has experienced abuse in her nursing home, you know that you have rights in your personal injury case. Our experienced team of Orange County personal injury attorneys will give your case the personal attention it deserves while helping you every step of the way.
- Auto Accidents. A car accident in Rancho Cucamonga can shake up your day. From low-speed accidents to high impact collisions, the injuries you endure can change the way you live. You may lose wages from having to take off from work and the medical bills will pile high. Contact the Law Offices of Brian Brandt to help you get fair compensation for your car accident.
- Truck Accidents. Semi-trucks come barreling down the highway with tired drivers sitting behind the steering wheel of this heavy metal. Each year, thousands of people are severely injured by truck accidents in Orange County. If you have been one of them, let us help you fight the insurance adjusters and commercial truck companies to get a settlement that is reasonable for you.
- Motorcycle Accidents. The thrill of riding a motorcycle is one that is hard to replace. From the wide-open road and the wind in your face, there is nothing like being on the back of a bike. But when a car and a motorcycle collide, the injuries are almost always on the side of the rider. After an Inland Empire motorcycle accident, we are ready to ease your burden and fight for your rights.
- Dog Bites. Pets bring a lot of joy to their owner’s lives, but when they get loose and bite your child or even yourself, you are faced with injuries that can leave permanent scars and emotional damage. If you have been the victim of a dog bite in Orange County, contact us for help with your case.
- Slip and Fall. One minute you may be walking through your favorite shopping center and the next you find yourself on the ground in severe pain. Slip and fall accidents in San Bernardino County are not uncommon, especially when property owners fail to clean up messes and to properly alert people of hazards. Contact us for help proving fault in your case.
- Elder Abuse. When your loved one goes to a nursing home, you trust that she is safely in the hands of experienced staff who will give her the attention she requires to live comfortably and well. But when you find that your loved one has been a victim of neglect or elder abuse in Orange County, you are understandably upset. Let us give you peace of mind while fighting for the rights of the people you love.
- Medical Malpractice. Misdiagnosis, surgical errors, or a failure to diagnose a condition at all can leave you and your family battling unnecessary injuries or even wrongful death due to medical malpractice in San Bernardino. Contact us to get the legal aid you require.
Rancho Cucamonga personal injury attorney Brian Brandt belongs to a family of lawyers, and he knows the importance of having legal assistance when dealing with these cases. Put the experience of Brian Brandt and his team to work for you and let us take the burden off your shoulders to fight for your rights and settlement. Call us today at 800-983-4467 to schedule a FREE, confidential, no-commitment discussion with one of our California trial attorneys about your case.